Technine Snowboard
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Technine Snowboard

Forum de snowboard , ski et autres

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot ...
Voir le deal

10 Questions: Mike Casanova

AuteurMessage
Technine
Admin
Admin
Technine

Masculin Nombre de messages : 196

Feuille de personnage
test:
10 Questions: Mike Casanova Left_bar_bleue0/010 Questions: Mike Casanova Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

10 Questions: Mike Casanova Empty
MessageSujet: 10 Questions: Mike Casanova   10 Questions: Mike Casanova Icon_minitimeVen 21 Avr - 16:47

Source transworldsnowboarding

10 Questions: Mike Casanova Mikecasanoval2fx.th

1. How did you get into snowboarding in the first place?

I grew up in a small town just east of the Twin Cities called Hudson, and Papa Nova was a ski instructor at the local hill, Trollhaugen. He started us on skis, and at seven, hockey was one of my main focuses, but my parents wanted me to stay away from it. Then I saw a shred one day at ski-race practice and it was over.

2. What was your first setup?

It was sick—a little 122 cm Nitro with single, wide strap bindings.

3. Do you remember the first board you got for free?

Yep, I was fortunate enough to acquire the friendship of Mark Williams (Sparky) at a young age. He became the Ride rep in our area and fully took me under his wing. He hooked me with a Ride Timeless when I was twelve. I was the happiest kid alive.

4. Who did you look up to back in the day?

I really wasn’t too into the shred vids growing up, so I looked up to the local heros—Micah McGinnity, Sparky, Erich Dummer, Matt Dummer, Tony Conlin, Danna Maltby, Seth, Kyle Tink, and the wonder boy I’d always see at the local contests—Ricky Tucker.

5. Who do you look up to now?

My roommate Chad Otterstrom, Micah McGinnity, Jonas Michilot, Ricky Tucker, Drew Larson, The Robot (T-Rice), Silvia Mittermuller, Danny Kass, and all talented genuine riders.

6. If you never got into snowboarding, what do you think you’d be doing?
Racing VWs, being an art geek, snorkeling, studying crazy ocean life—all the things in life I love other than shredding.

7. What does snowboarding mean to you?

It means I’m free! I can ride the way I want. There’s no right or wrong way, bros to share the stoke, memories that are priceless, just a beautiful part of life that can be shared with everyone.

8. Do you have a most memorable day shredding?

Being on the other side of the world on a team with a few of my heros, riding in a contest representing our country. Realizing shredding has enabled me to experience the moment—so crazy!

9. If you could have any trick on lock, what would it be?

Teezy Weezy—Sherm, you da man!

10. Any advice on life?

Love it! It’s a gift and has so many beautiful parts to it. Just think about everything that has happened in the world, which has led up to us being able to shred with our bros. There’s a lot of history and amazing people in there.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.freewebstechninesnowboard.com/

10 Questions: Mike Casanova
Page 1 sur 1